Friday, February 11, 2011

Memorial

20090720-5058_CRS2009-SF-mlk

The Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in the Yerba Buena Park, San Francisco. Oh how I'd love to be back there right about now! For me its another cold blustery day.

This is another shot utilizing a long exposure and tripod to capture the smoothness of the water falling. I believe this was 2-5sec exposure. I also use a circular polarizer in a lot of my shots, which does a great job of cutting out reflections that would blowout my image -- such as the sky. Using it I'm able to get nice exposure in both the landscape and the sky in this shot.

I have a very busy weekend coming up so I don't know if I'll get to any DIY posts but I would like to get a big more in depth with some kind of photography topic... ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment